Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Disney World Magic: Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom

Hey guys!

Taking a break from packing to share another vacation recap. On our second day in Orlando Shane and I went to Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. Those are the two smaller parks, so it’s easy to do the park hopper and knock them out in one day. This was perfect for us, because we had three days left on our park-hopper pass, so doubling up on one day ensured that we would be able to visit all parks.

HWS

Shane had never been to Animal Kingdom, and neither of us had been to Hollywood Studios, so we were pretty excited. We went to Hollywood Studios first, and headed straight for the Aerosmith Rocking Roller Coaster. I had heard all about this from my friends, so I was pretty pumped.

The line was super short and we pretty much walked right through. I really liked it, but I wanted to head to the one ride I had heard about since I was a child. Hello, Tower of Terror! I am absolutely in love with this ride, I even loved the line décor! It was so freaking cool!

Tower

I only wish we had gone on it more than once, since the ride changes, and you can have different endings! We didn’t know this, however so we continued exploring.

HWS2

We checked out a few more rides, then headed out to catch a bus to the Animal Kingdom. We didn’t get too many photos there, but we still had a great time.

We rode the Expedition Everest, which has a fun twist, so it was great seeing Shane’s reaction to it! Then we did the rapids ride, which left us pretty wet! But the majority of this park we spent walking around perusing shops and trading pins! We love the Disney Trading Pins, and I was in search of a Bagheera pin, in honor of my kitten!

It was another wonderful day courtesy of Disney!

Okay, I seriously have to get my butt in gear, so I’ll be packing for the rest of the day. OH! I also finally got Instagram, so feel free to follow me! My username is Katefreak, Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I think that what you posted was actually very reasonable.
    However, what about this? what if you added a little content?
    I ain't suggesting your content is not solid, however what if you added a post title that grabbed a person's attention?
    I mean "Disney World Magic: Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom"
    is a little plain. You could peek at Yahoo's home page and see how they create news titles to get people to open the links. You might add a video or a related picture or two to get people excited about everything've written.

    In my opinion, it would bring your posts
    a little bit more interesting.

    Here is my web-site ... bmi index chart

    ReplyDelete

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)