Sunday, April 24, 2011

New Blog, New Plans

Hey y'all.

So. New blog. Yes.

I had to change the blog, because Shane and I are no longer together, so runnin' to the altar just would not work anymore. So please bear with me during the change process, since I'm having some difficulties. Like why I can't edit my pages.... But that's my issue.

So how is everyone?! I've been sans internet for a while (I'm actually writing this from a laundry room...) so I haven't been able to post. I have tried keeping up with blogs from my phone, but it's not as easy without my blogroll feed. So I'm sorry if you haven't been feeling the Katy love.

So, Katy Tackles Life is the new place to be. I chose this name because that's exactly what I'm about to be doing. At 24 I am completely throwing everything I am used to and was planning to the wind, and basically starting over. Whew. I'm terrified.

And really, really excited. So, we'll see how it goes, and hopefully y'all won't leave me with all the blog-changing confusion!

Let's see.

Happy Easter everyone! I hope everyone's was wonderful. I am in Virginia, and only know like 4 people, so mine was kind of lonely. I spent Saturday with a good friend of mine's family, but he was only visiting, so he left today. I went and saw Water For Elephants today! It was so flippin good! I was so tearing up! Usually I am not happy with a film adaption of a book, but I was with this one.

Haven't been up to much. Just making appointments for getting out of the Navy. In less than a month I will be unemployed for the first time in my adult life. Holy cow is that almost overwhelming. And by 'almost', I totally mean 'so overwhelming it make it hard to breathe sometimes'. Whew.

Anyways. I'll be getting back to trying to fix this new blog, and make it as fun and pretty as my last one. Hope everyone has a wonderful day, and will follow me! :) I did add a Twitter button!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh snazzy! I'm following your new bloggy blog doll! =) twice actually! shhh!

    tty super soon! mwah!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's life for ya! Glad to see you're still continuing to blog. I look forward to reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Added your new blog and Twitter. I've developed a recent obsession with Twitter.

    Change is absolutely, gut-wrenchingly scary, but you have so many exciting opportunities at 24! I am looking forward to reading your continuing adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)