Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Back to Normal Life

So glad to be back home with my husband and my little kitten love monster! I love being home in Florida, but there is no question in my head that I belong with them, even if it is stuck up here in boring old North Carolina. Did I mention this is the view from my sewing XBOX room?!

DSC_0561
   Not too shabby, huh? :) I would complain about the power lines… but I like electricity.

Yesterday my mancat got off work early (like 7 am early…) so we got to spend the day together. We did what any newlywed couple in the throes of the honeymoon stage does on work-free day after being separated for a week.

We cleaned the house and did about 18 (exaggerating slightly) loads of laundry. Welcome to marriage… :)

I also started P90X Insanity last night. I did the fit test, and let me tell you… I am so out of shape it ridiculous. I’m determined to finish it, though, and told Shane to nag me about it. He’s great at nagging supporting me. :)

Well I’m off to do more cleaning (cleaning out the DVR totally counts!) and lick my wounds before kicking my ass at more Insanity tonight. I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)