Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day of Love

Hi!

Shane and I had such a great Valentine’s Day at home. I spent the morning running errands and trying to get the last minute things ready for him to come home to, including a little bit of baking!

DSC_04221

I saw a little recipe for these, and really wanted to try them. They did not disappoint, except maybe to my waistline… Haha. Anyway, I had a nice little spread waiting for my husband when he got home!

DSC_04271 

Granted, the flowers were mine, but I thought they looked pretty. Shane came home and we exchanged gifts (I got a Vera Bradley purse I had been drooling over!) and he asked me what was for dinner.

Eek. I was so busy thinking about baking, I totally flaked on dinner prep. (We have reservations at a fondue restaurant set for Thursday, but I didn’t plan anything for last night!) So, I naturally responded with “Cupcakes?” That was frowned upon by my boring husband. So we ordered pizza. Yeah, you read that right. It was delicious, too! We also snuggled up on the couch to watch a movie I’ve been trying to watch for a while, The Ides of March.

þÿ
Source

I liked it, but didn’t love it. Though, there certainly was enough eye candy between Ryan and George. (I can dream we’re on a first name basis, ok?!) Well, I’m off to do my chores like a good little housewife. I’ll probably eat some Valentine’s Day chocolate and cupcakes also. I hope everyone had a great day yesterday, and have a good one today, as well!

2 comments:

  1. Awe your Valentines Day sounds optimal actually. The flowers are so pretty! I love just relaxing-so much better than real life eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww yay! =) glad you guys had a good one! I drank a lot of wine and watched movies all day/night!

    saw this one too! i'm with ya -- liked it! but didn't quite love it - it was entertaining at least! =)

    MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)