Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tomorrow’s Agenda

It’s official. My house is a mess.

So I’m dedicating tomorrow to a full day of cleaning. Planning on cranking up the music and deep cleaning this nasty apartment.

I’ll also be packing, ready to go to the ‘Happiest Place on Earth’. And it so is. At least for me. I love Disney World oh so much. Plus, it’ll be even happier for me since I get to see my love, who has been out of town for two weeks.

So, now that is on the interwebs, I have to stick to it. WHOLE APARTMENT. Weehee.

Have a great day y’all!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your cleaning sesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Disney World....and yay for having a clean home...although the cleaning part itself is not always fun. I love it when I get into super duper cleaning mode. I could definitely stand to do that (including my car!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)