Monday, October 10, 2011

Halloween [Stormy] Horror Nights

Eeeeek!

Haunted houses!

Scare Zones!

Roller Coasters!

Oh my!

This past weekend I made it to Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios for the first time. I’ve wanted to go for a very long time, but something [money, distance, time, etc] always got in the way. But not this year!

This is what I wanted to wear.

DSC01062

However, this is what I ended up wearing.

DSC01064

Because it rained. The Whole. Time.

They didn’t have any scare zones, and it did kind of make it miserable, since we were SOAKED.

But the haunted houses were fun [except the first one we went to, it was lameeeeee.] My favorite was an Edgar Allen Poe based house, and rocked. The winter cemetery was super awesome, also, especially since they made it super cold.

I really want to go again next year, since we missed out on the Scare Zones.

Plus, it was a great way to spend some time with my Mom. <3

DSC01068

3 comments:

  1. Aw, rain is the worst!! At least you had fun though! You and your mama look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun...but rain really can put a damper on the overall experience of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween outfit! You are so festive!! Sorry the rain ruined it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Love! It makes my heart happy. :)