Didn't do a WIAW this week, because I'm so sick of looking at my own food, I know y'all would be too. Barracks life BLOWS. In case you were wondering. But please, please, please head on over to Jenn's blog and join in. It's a super fun club, I promise! :)
Since I don't really have much to say today, I figured I'd just ramble on about some things I'm loving right now.
1. and 2. The songs "If I Die Young" by The Band Perry and "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele. I mean, loving these songs. And by love I mean play on repeat so many times I'll probably be hating them tomorrow. Seriously. I'm that girl. I love the girl dancing in powder in the Adele video. It's so artistic and I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. Does this mean I'm totally uncultured? Maybe. But it is what it is.
3. The movie '17 Again'. I love that I bought it for $4.50 at Target even more! That movie is boss. Seriously, it's so darn funny. I could, and probably will watch it over and over and over again. Plus, Zac Efron is so easy on the eyeballs. Ah. Sigh.
4. Strawberry Kombucha. It was like heaven in my mouth. I'm going to buy more of those over-priced bottles of joy today. I need to get a well-paying job to support my new addiction. :)
5. The fact that my mother called me today to find out if I was a lesbian. (I'm not.) Haha. My bestie and I are listed as "in a civil union" on Facebook, and I guess she has received some 'concerned phone calls' and wanted to make sure that I was straight, and that I understood that civil unions were for homosexuals. It made my day. I told her I don't care what people think, and I like my relationship status. I then told her El and I are "life partners who don't have sex together." She laughed and said she didn't know what to say to that. My moms is cray cray.
6. Last but not least. Um. I'm going to be civilian on Friday?! I already bought the nail polish. (FYI. All military gals use fingernail painting as a way to distinguish separation from the military. Whether on leave -our vacations- or a long weekend, or in my case, my first statement of freedom. It's very popular.) Woo-hoo. :)
So those are my lovins right now. <3 <3 <3